DMI Introduces PriceGuide: Analytics-Driven Pricing Solution
Strategic Solution Reduces Attrition, Increases Margin and
Prevents Over-Discounting for Leading Payment Processors
LAS VEGAS — (TRANSACT 2014, Booth 358) April 8, 2014 — Digital Management, Inc. (DMI), a leading provider of mobile enterprise and big data solutions and services, today introduced PriceGuide™, a complete strategic pricing solution that utilizes advanced analytics to recommend optimal margins and merchant-specific pricing, predict attrition and prioritize retention using the value of merchant segments.
- Improved customer retention – PriceGuide effectively uses analytics to identify key factors that drive customer attrition, flag customers at risk and recommend proactive measures to prevent loss.
- Precise price optimization – Advanced analytics are used to identify customer segments and precisely predict behavior and margins, for targeted pricing strategies.
- Robust analytics – Provides data architecture, pre-built data, statistical models, dashboards and reports to equip businesses with the intelligence they need to make better decisions.
- Tested and proven with measurable success – A large payment processing company uses PriceGuide to implement changes that increased revenue by 15 percent and reduced customer attrition by ten percent. With minimal training, the company deployed a merchant-centric pricing strategy for its 400,000 merchants and used modules for segmentation, benchmarking, attrition alert, cross selling and pricing calculator.
- Thiag Loganathan, president of the Big Data Insights division at DMI, said:
“Price optimization is an important step in maintaining your current customer base and attracting new customers. PriceGuide is an effective, user-friendly solution that establishes a holistic merchant-centric approach to pricing strategy. It’s a great example of how advanced analytics tools can drive improved business performance.”
DMI is a leading provider of mobile enterprise solutions and services. The company’s commitment to excellence in delivery of its Enterprise Mobility solutions, Strategic Consulting, Managed Services, Application Development, Web and Mobile Commerce, Cybersecurity solutions and Big Data Analytics, has resulted in dramatic growth and an expanding client base that includes all fifteen U.S. Federal Departments and hundreds of Fortune 1000 commercial clients. DMI is headquartered in Bethesda MD, with satellite and project offices around the world. The company has been named one of the 50 Best Places to Work in the Washington DC area by the Washington Business Journal, and has been awarded Inc. Magazine’s Hire Power Award as one of the top 100 Private Job Creators in the US. Additional information is available at www.dminc.com.
Nadel Phelan, Inc.