DMI Recognized as a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Managed Mobility Services, Worldwide for the Third Year in a Row
Analyst Firm Evaluates Providers Based on Ability to Execute and Completeness of Vision
BETHESDA, Md., March 27, 2018 — Today DMI, a global leader in end-to-end mobility solutions, announced that it has been included in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Managed Mobility Services, Worldwide, for the fifth consecutive time. DMI is positioned in the Leaders quadrant of the report for the third year running. The full report may be viewed at http://pages.dminc.com/gartner-mms-mq-2018.html.
- Gartner defines Managed Mobility Services as those that “encompass the vendor-provided IT and business process services required to plan, procure, provision, activate, manage and support mobile devices, mobile network services, related mobile management systems and mobile applications.”
- Gartner has rearranged its categories for core deliverables for MMS into five categories: sourcing and logistics management, managed EMM, security management, financial management, and program management (including professional services).
True integrated approach to Managed Mobility Services: DMI provides the necessary expertise and end-to-end managed services to provide organizations with all the benefits and none of the burdens of realizing their mobility initiatives and managing their mobile ecosystem. DMI’s Mobility-as-a-Service offerings provide a complete set of MMS services including:
- Solution design, delivery and implementation
- 24x7x365 global customer support and depot services
- Full device lifecycle management from the initial procurement and provisioning through management, break/fix, recycling and tech refresh
- Solution management for EMM, TEM/WEM, optimization, administration and resolution
- Secure cloud or on-premises hosting services
- Upgrade, enhancement, patch, configuration and health report management
- Optimization services around usage, costs, contracts and resources
- Mobile application and platform management
- Roadmap development and continuous program enhancement and process improvements
Jay Sunny Bajaj, DMI founder and CEO, said:
“Optimizing the management of mobile devices, that are growing in both number and diversity, is a critical foundation for enabling digital transformation. We are proud to have been selected for the third year in a row as a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Managed Mobility Services, Worldwide, and see it as a testament to the work we have done to help hundreds of clients digitize their business models, customer experiences, and employee effectiveness through our end-to-end services.”
Gartner, Magic Quadrant for Managed Mobility Services, Worldwide by Katja Ruud, Leif-Olof Wallin, Dionisio Zumerle, Bill Menezes, March 14, 2018.
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
DMI, a leading end-to-end mobility company, combines all the skills and services necessary to deliver mobile enterprise solutions. Built to reinvent business for the connected world, DMI has expertise in enterprise-strength web and app development, IoT, digital commerce, analytics, brand and marketing, and secure device and app management. The company’s unique, integrated approach to mobility has resulted in dramatic growth as well as an expanding client base, which includes hundreds of enterprise commercial clients and all fifteen U.S. Federal Departments. Additional information is available at www.dminc.com and on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and Google+.