GSA Schedule (also referred to as Multiple Award Schedule (MAS) and Federal Supply Schedule ) is a long-term governmentwide contract with commercial firms providing federal, state, and local government buyers access to more than 11 million commercial supplies (products) and services at volume discount pricing.
- Who is eligible: All federal agencies and state and local (cooperative purchasing) for selected
- Categories Vehicle Type: GSA Multiple Award Schedule (MAS) Award Type: Multiple Award
- Subcontractors: Issued under individual task orders
- Government User Fee: 0.75% Industrial Funding Fee (IFF)
- Task Order Types: Firm Fixed Price, Labor Hour, Time & Materials
GSA MAS Categories
- 511210 518210ERM