CIO-SP3 Small Business allows for streamlined planning, acquisition and deployment of large-scale IT program requirements while leveling the playing field with more meaningful small business competition.
Benefits to CIO-SP3:
- Streamlined ordering and procedures under FAR Subpart 16.505 save time, money and resources
- Task orders placed directly by agency with end-to-end management by procuring CO
- Customized terms, conditions and labor categories easily added at the task order level
- Task Area 1 – IT Services for Biomedical Research, Health Sciences, and Healthcare
- Task Area 2 – Chief Information Officer (CIO) Support
- Task Area 3 – Imaging
- Task Area 5 – IT Operations and Maintenance
- Task Area 6 – Integration Services
- Task Area 7 – Critical Infrastructure Protection and Information Assurance
- Task Area 8 – Digital Government
- Task Area 9 – Enterprise Resource Planning
- Task Area 10 – Software Development
DMI is an Other Than Small Business (OTSB) prime contractor, OTSB prime contractors are able to bid and win business under the CIO-SP3 SB Vehicle as long as a Contracting Officer waives the small business requirement. For additional information regarding the use of OTSB please contact [email protected].