Digital Management, Inc. (DMI) to Present at Google’s Workshops for Retail Marketers
Opportunity for Marketing and eCommerce Professionals to Learn About New Tools to Help Them Achieve Sales and Marketing Goals in the “Omni-Channel” Retail World
July 8, 2013—Bethesda, MD—Digital Management, Inc. (DMI), a leading provider of mobile enterprise solutions and services, announced it will be presenting a mobile demo at the upcoming Google Roadshow: Marketing in the Omni-Channel. The demo will show how the retail industry can take advantage of mobile marketing tools and Google’s business offerings to drive sales and brand awareness.
During the roadshow events hosted by Google, DMI will lead a three-hour, in-person demonstration and executive briefing that will cover topics such as:
- Accessing new revenue streams, increasing brand awareness and building customer loyalty
- Making better decisions and providing more useful customer offers by managing big data effectively — including sales, marketing, customer, and geographic data
- Improving web and mobile sales with Google search
- Attracting more customers to brick and mortar stores with the help of Google Maps
- Building web apps and mobile sites for customers more quickly using Google Cloud Platform
Sessions will be held at Google’s offices in San Francisco and Los Angeles:
- Google San Francisco, California: Tuesday, July 9, 2013; 2:00 – 5:00 pm PT
- Google Los Angeles, California: Thursday, July 11, 2013; 1:00 – 4:00 pm PT
DMI is a leading provider of mobile enterprise solutions and services. The company’s commitment to excellence in delivery of its Enterprise Mobility and Cybersecurity Solutions, Strategic Consulting, Managed Services, and Application Development, has resulted in dramatic growth and an expanding client base that includes all fifteen U.S. Federal Departments and hundreds of commercial clients. DMI is headquartered in Bethesda MD, with satellite and project offices around the world. The company has been named one of the 50 Best Places to Work in the Washington DC area by the Washington Business Journal, and has been awarded Inc. Magazine’s Hire Power Award as one of the top 100 Private Job Creators in the US.