Golden Gekko, a Digital Management, Inc. (DMI) Company, Recognized in Two Mobile Industry Awards
Company Honored for Revolutionary “Red Insights” Mobile App for Warburtons
BETHESDA, Md., Dec. 11, 2013 — Digital Management, Inc. (DMI), a leading provider of mobile enterprise and big data solutions and services, today announced Golden Gekko, a DMI company, was recognized as the “2013 Best Developer of an Enterprise App” for its development of the Warburtons’ Red Insights app at the eighth annual Mobile Entertainment (ME) awards. The app was also recognized as the “Most Effective B2B Mobile Application” at the 2013 Effective Mobile Marketing Awards. Both ceremonies took place in London and recognized the mobile industry’s finest achievements and innovations.
- Mobile app development – The Red Insights App was developed for use by Warburton’s retail field team to assist in the management of inventory across more than 20,000 retail outlets in the UK.
- Business integration and benefits – The app integrates easily with Warburtons’ backend enterprise systems and is estimated to have saved 5,000 man-days a year on time previously spent manually inputting data.
- Leading food and drink company – The Warburtons brand is the most popular bread in the United Kingdom, a position it has held since 2008. Overall, Warburtons products are the second-best selling food and drink brand in the UK after Coca Cola.
- Mobile innovators – Links to a full list of winners for the Mobile Entertainment Awards and the 2013 Effective Mobile Marketing Awards are included below.
- Magnus Jern, president of the mobile app division, DMI, said:
“It is an incredible honor to be recognized by two of the highly esteemed organizations. Our extremely talented and highly skilled team of developers worked very closely with Warburtons to develop Red Insights. The app provides its sales team with the tools to tap into new revenue streams and improve customer service. We look forward to continued growth in the mobile app development business and are extremely grateful that our hard work is being recognized.”
- Mobile Entertainment Awards winners:
- 2013 Effective Mobile Marketing Awards winners:
DMI is a leading provider of mobile enterprise and big data solutions and services. The company’s commitment to excellence in delivery of solutions for Enterprise Mobility, Big Data Analytics, Strategic Consulting, Managed Services, Application Development, and Cybersecurity has resulted in dramatic growth and an expanding client base that includes all fifteen U.S. Federal Departments and hundreds of Fortune 1000 commercial clients. DMI is headquartered in Bethesda MD, with satellite and project offices around the world. The company has been named one of the 50 Best Places to Work in the Washington DC area by the Washington Business Journal, and has been awarded Inc. Magazine’s Hire Power Award as one of the top 100 Private Job Creators in the US. Additional information is available at www.dminc.com.
Nadel Phelan, Inc.