DMI Signs Samsung KNOX Reseller Agreement with Samsung Mobile
Company Now Offers a Seamless Experience for Companies Sourcing KNOX Licenses and Comprehensive Enterprise Mobility Services
BETHESDA, Md. February 25, 2014 — Digital Management, Inc. (DMI), a leading provider of mobile enterprise and big data solutions and services, announced today that it has entered into a KNOX reseller agreement with Samsung Telecommunications America, LLC (Samsung Mobile).
- Earlier this year, the two companies announced a strategic alliance to offer clients a full range of devices and services designed for the enterprise, including programs to support customers through the entire lifecycle of Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) and corporate liable mobile device deployments.
- The reseller agreement enables DMI to offer its clients a seamless experience, providing single point of contact for KNOX licenses and Samsung Enterprise ServicesTM.
- Samsung Enterprise Services include:
- Migration Services
- Staging/Kitting/Device Configuration/Device Implementation Services
- Mobile Device Management (MDM) Implementation
- End User Help Desk
- Security Assessments and Professional Services
- Jay Sunny Bajaj, founder and CEO of DMI, said:
“We pride ourselves on delivering the most comprehensive set of solutions and services available for enterprise mobility. A hallmark of our managed mobility services is our ability to offer our clients a single point of contact to address every conceivable issue or need. Integrating KNOX license sales into our suite of services aligns perfectly with this approach, ensuring that our clients get the smooth, seamless experience they prefer.”
- Tim Wagner, Vice President of Enterprise Business Unit at Samsung Telecommunications America, said:
“With DMI, we see this as an opportunity to deepen our strategic alliance to broaden the range and scale of enterprise services for our joint customers. We recognize DMI’s expertise in managed mobility services and look forward to leveraging their knowledge and experience for our rapidly growing list of KNOX customers.”
Samsung, KNOX and Samsung Enterprise Services are all trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
DMI is a leading provider of mobile enterprise and big data solutions and services. The company’s commitment to excellence in delivery of solutions for Enterprise Mobility, Big Data Analytics, Strategic Consulting, Managed Services, Application Development, and Cybersecurity has resulted in dramatic growth and an expanding client base that includes all fifteen U.S. Federal Departments and hundreds of Fortune 1000 commercial clients. DMI is headquartered in Bethesda MD, with satellite and project offices around the world. The company has been named one of the 50 Best Places to Work in the Washington DC area by the Washington Business Journal, and has been awarded Inc. Magazine’s Hire Power Award as one of the top 100 Private Job Creators in the US. Additional information is available at www.dminc.com.
About Samsung Telecommunications America:
Samsung Telecommunications America, LLC, (Samsung Mobile) a Dallas-based subsidiary of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd., researches, develops and markets wireless handsets, wireless infrastructure and other telecommunications products throughout North America. For more information, please visit www.samsung.com.
About Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.:
Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. is a global leader in technology, opening new possibilities for people everywhere. Through relentless innovation and discovery, we are transforming the worlds of TVs, smartphones, tablets, PCs, cameras, home appliances, printers, LTE systems, medical devices, semiconductors and LED solutions. We employ 286,000 people across 80 countries with annual sales of US$216.7 billion. To discover more, please visit www.samsung.com.
Nadel Phelan, Inc.