DMI Seen as Driving Force in Mobility Managed Services, Receives Multiple Industry Awards and Gains Traction in Worldwide Customer Expansion
Demand for End-to-End Mobility Services and Commitment to Innovation Underpin Success
BETHESDA, Md. — Dec. 15, 2016 — Gartner’s 2016 Magic Quadrant for Managed Mobility Services (MMS) Worldwide indicated that 56 percent of its reference customers are willing to investigate a mobility outsourcing offer, while 25 percent state they will source such an offer as soon as possible. DMI, a global leader in end-to-end mobility solutions and a leader in the Gartner MQ for two years in a row, announced a successful year driven by new customer acquisitions, industry and analyst recognition and increasing customer demand for MMS services.
- New customers: As the digital transformation marches on, organizations from around the world turned to DMI’s expertise, including:
- Ubamarket, a grocery shopping app
- ZUMATA, a technology company specializing in travel distribution
- Connected Fitness Labs, a subsidiary of global fitness brand Fitness First
- The International Student Identity Card Association
- Wing, a Cambodian mobile payments provider
- Virgin Red, the loyalty and rewards program for Virgin brands
- Industry recognition:
- Mobile Effectiveness Award– DMI and Connected Fitness Labs won a prestigious Mobile Effectiveness Award for the Custom Fit app.
- Seven W3 awards– This invitation-only competition is judged by the Academy of Interactive and Visual Arts; DMI teams won two golds for the 4-H Council and CleanChoice Energy and five silvers for its website and mobile app work.
- Five ADDY Awards– DMI was honored with five awards from the American Advertising Awards DC chapter (DC-ADDY): a gold award for digital work with Penfolds and four silver awards for campaign and creative work with the International Spy Museum in Washington, D.C.
- Top Places to Work– The Washington Post named DMI as one of the Top Places to Work for the third straight year, highlighting the company’s focus on creating an engaging workplace culture.
- Inc. 5000– For the 10th year in a row, DMI was named in the 35th annual Inc. 5000 list of America’s fastest-growing private companies.
- Expanded MMS facility:To keep up with customer demand for MMS, the company expanded its end-to-end managed mobility services business unit by 50 percent, now housed in a 30,000 sq. ft., state-of-the-art, stand-alone facility.
Jay Sunny Bajaj, DMI founder and CEO, said:
“In an industry that is constantly changing, success is determined by whether a company can continue to innovate to serve its customers’ needs. Our knowledgeable, experienced and creative employees provide a high level of consultation and service that customers need to win in the mobile space.”
DMI, the world’s first end-to-end mobility company, combines all the skills and services necessary to deliver mobile enterprise solutions. Built to reinvent business through mobility, DMI has expertise in mobile strategy, UX, web and app development, omni-channel commerce, brand and marketing, big data management and analytics, and secure mobile device, app and data management. The company’s unique, integrated approach to mobility has resulted in dramatic growth as well as an expanding client base, which includes hundreds of Fortune 1000 commercial clients and all fifteen U.S. Federal Departments. Additional information is available at www.dminc.com and on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and Google+.
Nadel Phelan, Inc.