DMI Recognized as One of the Washington Technology Top 100
Company Lauded as a Major Tech Contributor to Federal Government
BETHESDA, Md., Aug. 13, 2013 — Digital Management, Inc. (DMI), a leading provider of mobile enterprise solutions and services, today announced it has been included in the Washington Technology magazine 2013 Washington Technology Top 100. The list includes the largest providers of technology solutions to the federal government, based on revenue.
DMI Government Solutions and Services:
- Clients at more than 40 Federal agencies and all 15 Cabinet Level Departments rely on DMI for innovation, excellence and leadership.
- Mobile Enterprise Solutions: DMI offers the most comprehensive mobile computing solutions and services available today, including everything needed to implement and securely manage mobility infrastructure, devices, apps and data. Currently, DMI has more than 500,000 devices under management. Recently awarded contracts with USDA, DISA, FAA, and the US Coast Guard position DMI as the largest provider of Mobile Enterprise Solutions to the Federal Government.
- Cybersecurity: DMI offers a full range of security options that include federal-grade hardware-based security, two-factor authentication, secure container and sophisticated encryption solutions.
- Strategic Consulting: DMI provides guidance that aligns with federal strategies for enterprise architecture, portfolio management, business strategy, IT infrastructure, automated cost analysis and risk management. DMI provides strategic guidance to organizations such as the Small Business Administration, the Department of Health and Human Services, the Department of Homeland Security, the U.S. Coast Guard, the Department of Agriculture, the Department of Defense, and more.
- Managed Services: DMI is trusted to manage operations worldwide for federal civilian and defense agencies, to exacting service agreements.
- Application Development: DMI has built more than 1,500 mobile apps and sites for hundreds of leading organizations, supporting native, hybrid and HTML5 across every mobile platform. The company’s mobile app solutions group has developed more than 400 mobile apps in the past twelve months.
- Big Data Insights: Business intelligence and predictive analytics play a critical role in government. Many agencies are awash in data, but without effective analysis, the data is useless. With the right analytical tools and services from DMI, insight and value can be extracted, driving advances in research and scientific discovery, improving quality of life and enabling more efficient use of financial, human and natural resources.
Jay Sunny Bajaj, DMI founder and CEO, said:
“Eleven years ago, it was a dream of mine to build DMI into a new and better kind of technology solutions company serving the federal government. Now, to have been named among the top 100 in this industry is a dream come true for me, and a validation of our team’s ability to deliver flawless performance on large-scale mission-critical projects. Every step of the way, it’s our commitment to innovation, excellence and leadership that have made the difference. Today we’re providing a new kind of leadership, with unmatched, end-to-end mobile enterprise solutions that provide our customers with high value and ROI, top-notch security, and the ability to seamlessly manage devices at scale. We are honored to be included in this year’s Washington Technology Top 100.”
DMI is a leading provider of mobile enterprise solutions and services. The company’s commitment to excellence in delivery of its Enterprise Mobility and Cybersecurity Solutions, Strategic Consulting, Managed Services, and Application Development, has resulted in dramatic growth and an expanding client base that includes all fifteen U.S. Federal Departments and hundreds of commercial clients. DMI is headquartered in Bethesda MD, with satellite and project offices around the world. The company has been named one of the 50 Best Places to Work in the Washington DC area by the Washington Business Journal, and has been awarded Inc. Magazine’s Hire Power Award as one of the top 100 Private Job Creators in the US. Additional information is available at www.dminc.com.
Nadel Phelan, Inc.