DMI Recognized as a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Managed Mobility Services, Worldwide
Evaluation Based on Completeness of Vision and Ability to Execute
BARCELONA, Spain, Nov. 10, 2015 (Gartner Symposium/ITxpo, CCIB, Booth #915) — Digital Management, Inc. (DMI), a leading provider of mobile enterprise solutions and services, today announced it has been included in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Managed Mobility Services (MMS), Worldwide Report on MMS providers for the third year in a row. DMI is positioned in the Leaders Quadrant of the report and delivers against all six MMS categories, which can be accessed at http://pages.dminc.com/GartnerMMSMQ.html.
- Gartner definition of the Managed Mobility Services Market: “Managed mobility services (MMS) encompass the IT and business process services provided by an external service provider (ESP) that are required to plan, procure, provision, activate, manage and support mobile devices, mobile network services, related mobile management systems, mobile applications and application stores.” Gartner categorizes core deliverables into six categories: sourcing and logistics management; mobile service management; device and system management; application and collaboration management (including mobile application development); security and content management and program and financial management.
- DMI, the world’s first integrated end-to-end mobility company, provides comprehensive mobile solutions that transform businesses. The company combines the skills and services needed to deliver digital and mobile B2B, B2C and B2B2C solutions including:
- Strategy, customer experience and brand marketing
- Big data management and analytics
- Omni-channel commerce
- UX, Web and app development and deployment
- Government-grade mobile security and data privacy
- Best-in-class managed mobility services
Jay Sunny Bajaj, DMI founder and CEO, said:
“Our customers have deployed millions of mobile devices, which makes managed mobility services a critical necessity. Partnering with DMI for MMS eliminates the learning curve for enterprises, saving them time and money. It’s an honor to be named among the MMS leaders by Gartner, and we look forward to further demonstrating our leadership and continuing to move the needle with our customers through our innovative and comprehensive managed mobility solutions.”
Gartner, Magic Quadrant for Managed Mobility Services, Worldwide by Eric Goodness, Gianluca Tramacere, Katja Ruud, October 28, 2015.
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
DMI, the world’s first end-to-end mobility company, combines all the skills and services necessary to deliver mobile enterprise solutions. Built to reinvent business through mobility, DMI has expertise in mobile strategy, UX, web and app development, omni-channel commerce, brand and marketing, big data management and analytics, and secure mobile device, app and data management. The company’s unique, integrated approach to mobility has resulted in dramatic growth as well as an expanding client base, which includes hundreds of Fortune 1000 commercial clients and all fifteen U.S. Federal Departments. Additional information is available at www.dminc.com and on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and Google+.
Nadel Phelan, Inc.