DMI Recognized as a Leader in Global BYOD Management Services
Independent Research Firm Cites Services Focused on Mobile Security and Risk Management, and Strong Integration and Innovation
BETHESDA, Md., June 26, 2014 — Digital Management, Inc. (DMI), a leading provider of mobile enterprise and big data solutions and services, announced today that it has been recognized as a leader in The Forrester Wave™: Global BYOD Management Services, Q2 2014 report by Forrester Research, Inc. DMI is rated the highest in the “current offering” criteria. DMI is also acknowledged in the report for its “strong and focused BYOD core offering anchored around security and enablement, as well as strong integration, innovation, and professional services.” The report can be accessed at http://pages.dminc.com/ForresterWave.html.
- Forrester outlook on the Global BYOD Management Services market – According to Forrester, the BYOD management services market is growing. More sourcing and vendor management (SVM) professionals see BYOD as a way to address their top challenges, but they need help implementing good BYOD programs. This market growth is due to the fact that SVM pros increasingly trust BYOD providers to act as strategic partners and advise them on top of BYOD management decisions.
- Offerings of 13 global BYOD Management Services companies evaluated – Forrester’s evaluation included a comprehensive set of 15 high-level criteria covering current offerings, strategy and market presence.
DMI STATEMENT OF CAPABILITIES:
DMI offers a comprehensive set of enterprise-class mobile solutions and services that generate business results for its customers, including:
- Mobile Strategy: Strategic planning, business case justification and mobile vision and roadmap based on user-centric decision support tools.
- Managed Mobility Services: More than 750,000 devices under management for hundreds of clients, including many Fortune 500 companies. DMI provides smart device provisioning, rollout, centralized over-the-air mobile device management, mobile app store management, and mobile help desk services..
- Mobile Brand and Marketing: Full digital and creative agency services that enable enterprises to build revolutionary brands and connect with customers in mobile-driven markets like retail, media, sports and entertainment, financial services and more.
- Mobile App and Solution Development: Created more than 1,500 mobile apps and sites for hundreds of leading organizations, supporting native, hybrid and HTML5, across every mobile platform..
- Mobile & Omnichannel Commerce: Secure mobile and eCommerce solutions for more than 50 leading consumer and business brands, including TJX, Chico’s, rue21, Sur La Table and more..
- Mobile BI/Analytics: Actionable insights and predictive analytics delivered via mobile devices, HTML5 visualizations and BI Dashboards..
- Mobile Security: Full range of security options that include federal-grade hardware-based security, two-factor authentication, secure container and sophisticated encryption solutions..
Jay Sunny Bajaj, DMI founder and CEO, said:
“We certainly agree with Forrester that BYOD as a trend is an inevitable part of workforce strategy today. We believe this trend is helping to fuel our strong business growth. To be recognized by the Forrester team as a leader in the BYOD management services market is an honor we’re very proud to have earned.”
The Forrester Wave™: Global BYOD Management Services, Q2 2014, by Chris Andrews, TBD, 2014. Copyright © 2014, Forrester Research, Inc.
DMI is a leading provider of mobile enterprise solutions and services, including Mobile Strategy, Mobile UX and App Development, Omni-channel Commerce, Mobile Brand and Marketing, Big Data Management and Analytics, and Secure Mobile Device, App and Data Management. The company’s commitment to excellence in service delivery has resulted in dramatic growth and an expanding client base that includes hundreds of Fortune 1000 commercial clients and all fifteen U.S. Federal Departments. DMI is headquartered in Bethesda, MD, with satellite and project offices around the world. Additional information is available at
Nadel Phelan, Inc.