DMI Launches Secure Managed Cloud Services
Comprehensive, Secure Services Combine 24 x 7 Mobile, Network and Security Operations Management for Commercial and Federal Enterprise Clients
BETHESDA, Md. September 30, 2014 — To support its growing client base, Digital Management Inc. (DMI) announced today the launch of a new set of Secure Managed Cloud Services. These new cloud-based services provide integrated management for mobility operations, network operations and security operations (MOC, NOC and SOC), as well as secure hosting and IT service management, delivered from secure facilities in Silver Spring, MD and Aurora, IL.
DMI provides comprehensive, service level agreement (SLA)-based managed services for enterprise mobility as well as hosting services in certified Tier 4 datacenters, including:
- Mobility Operations Center (MOC)/Mobile Services: Supports flexible, scalable, enterprise mobility management as a service, including 24 x 7 continuous, proactive monitoring of the mobile environment from infrastructure (mobile device, mobile app, telecom expense and mobile security management) to individual devices with Tier I, II and III end user and IT help desk support.
- Security Operations Center (SOC) Services: Delivers secure, cloud-based managed cyber security solutions for 24 x 7 continuous monitoring, proactive network defense and security operations management.
- Network Operations Center (NOC) Services: Provides high-reliability, advanced network management (WAN/LAN), monitoring, incident response, communications and reporting. Includes routers, switches, VoIP, firewalls, servers, transport system engineering and deployment.
- Secure Hosting Services: Includes secure data hosting services, backup and Continuity of Operations & Disaster Recovery (COOP/DR) capabilities.
- ITIL-based Support Services: Provides integrated IT services in support of MOC/SOC/NOC to drive efficiency, reduce costs, manage risk, improve control and increase productivity. It combines ITIL®-verified, process-driven incident, problem, release, change and configuration management.
Jay Sunny Bajaj, DMI founder and CEO said:
“Enterprise clients are increasingly turning to the cloud-based service model to ensure reliable delivery of essential digital services. Mobility, security, network management, data hosting and IT services are the oxygen organizations need to stay in operation. We’re proud to have built a strong track record that our clients trust in maintaining these mission-critical services.”
DMI is a leading provider of mobile enterprise and big data solutions and services, including mobile strategy, mobile UX and app solutions, omni-channel commerce, mobile brand and marketing, big data management and analytics, and secure mobile device, app and data management. The company’s commitment to excellence in service delivery has resulted in dramatic growth and an expanding client base that includes hundreds of Fortune 1000 commercial clients and all fifteen U.S. Federal Departments. DMI is headquartered in Bethesda, MD, with satellite offices all around the world. The company has been named one of the Top 2014 Workplaces in the Washington DC area by the Washington Post, and has been awarded Inc. Magazine’s Hire Power Award as one of the top 100 Private Job Creators in the US. Additional information is available at www.dminc.com and on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and Google+.
Nadel Phelan, Inc.