DMI Introduces Hi-Gain Enterprise Mobility Solutions
Solutions Enable IT to Easily Manage the Entire Mobile Enterprise Environment by Integrating Strategy, Security, Apps and Operations
February 1, 2012—Bethesda, MD—DMI, a leading IT solutions and business strategy consulting firm, today announced the launch of its Hi-GainTM Enterprise Mobility Solution for federal and commercial enterprise customers. The solution integrates strategy, security, and application development with full life-cycle enterprise mobility management services.
DMI’s comprehensive approach distinguishes Hi-Gain from point solutions for mobile device management, security or application development because it enables IT managers to quickly take control of the entire mobile enterprise environment—easily and securely deploying and managing mobile devices and applications while realizing the highest possible return on their organizations’ mobility investments.
Key features of DMI’s Hi-Gain Enterprise Mobility Solution include:
Hi-Gain Mobile Strategy
- DMI’s exclusive decision support tools and methodology combine user inputs with security and business requirements to quickly deliver a solid business case, cost justification, and mobility implementation plan to drive up worker productivity and operational efficiencies
Hi-Gain Mobile Security
- DMI takes a complete approach to security, applying robust security and information assurance technologies that map to organizational requirements, including:
- A variety of two-factor authentication options
- A secure container/persona that separates enterprise data & apps from the native environment
- Secure browser, container and mobile VPN technologies with configurable levels of encryption (FIPS 140-2)
Hi-Gain Mobile Apps
- DMI’s Mobile App Factory uses Agile application development methodology that enables custom app development and mobilization of legacy apps in days, not months
- Apps leverage the full range of device capabilities (GPS, video, photo, translation, legacy data integration) to deliver new power, functionality and decision making capability to users
- DMI makes cross-platform user provisioning through an Enterprise App Store easy and secure by deploying apps through the Hi-Gain Mobile Control Center
Hi-Gain Mobile Operations
- Full life-cycle Enterprise Mobility Management as a Service (EMMaaS), includes forward provisioning of new devices, reverse provisioning of used devices, and continuous management & monitoring
- DMI’s unique Hi-Gain Mobile Control Center enables centralized App Provisioning, Mobile Security Management, Enterprise App Store Management, and Mobile Device Management
“The rapidly accelerating pace of mobile innovation and adoption has become a pressing challenge for many CIOs,” said Sam Ganga, Executive Vice President of DMI Enterprise Solutions. “While mobile apps present a significant opportunity to improve productivity and enhance decision making, mobile devices can open a Pandora’s box of security vulnerabilities, and device management can quickly become an insupportable burden. DMI’s Hi-Gain Enterprise Mobility Solution effectively delivers on the benefits of these new technologies while making them easy to manage and safe to deploy.”
DMI Hi-Gain Enterprise Mobility Solutions have been deployed at Federal Government Agencies, the New York State Bar Association, the Association of Corporate Council, CES Government and a number of Fortune 500 enterprises. They have been used to take control of mobile environments, and develop mobility strategies, applications and security to empower mobile workforces, members and users. Applications built for the New York State Bar Association, the Association of Corporate Council, and CES Government were created using the Dub Labs platform.
“Mobility has emerged as a primary driver of innovation across business, government, healthcare and education. The window of opportunity is open right now for organizations to develop intelligent mobile strategies that will take them where they want to go, on their own terms,” said Sunny Bajaj, president and CEO of DMI. “We are proud to be at the forefront of this next phase in mobile evolution.”
DMI is currently providing tailored demos of its Hi-Gain Enterprise Mobility Solution at the company’s Innovation Center in Washington, D.C. For more information, please visit: www.dminc.com/mobility.
DMI is a leading IT solutions and business strategy consulting firm focused on providing solutions that transform enterprise operations in government and business. Our commitment to superior services and solutions, including Strategic Consulting, Managed Services, Application Development, Mobility Solutions, and Cybersecurity Solutions, has resulted in dramatic growth and an expanding client base that includes thirteen of the fifteen U.S. Federal Departments and dozens of commercial clients. DMI is headquartered in Bethesda MD, with satellite and project offices around the world.