DMI Enhances MYAndroid Protection App to Prevent User Data Theft and Hacked Cell Accounts Such as Snapchat and Dropbox
End-to-End Enterprise Mobility Solutions Provider Selected For Its Backend and Integration Services and Its Award-Winning User Experience Design Capabilities
BARCELONA, Spain, March 3, 2015 (Mobile World Congress, Hospitality Suite 2B44MR, Hall 2) — With over 60 percent of Android devices still susceptible to security risk, DMI announced today the successful launch of MYAndroid Protection for its client, MYMobile Security (MMS), enhanced to protect sensitive Android data that is vulnerable to hacking and theft.
- MYMobile Security, protection against data theft – When MMS began the process of redesigning and rebuilding the front end of its unique mobile security app, it turned to DMI to help with the integration of their award-winning antivirus/malware solution for Android. The app is live with 40 operators across Europe, including Tele2, Onecall, Nextel, DLG and COMVIQ. Download the app today at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mms.map&hl=en.
- Anti-virus, malware and spyware protection, including the capability to find and remove viruses, trojans, spyware, adware and other malware without impacting battery or memory
- Anti-theft protection
- SMS alarm service that notifies the user when the SIM card is changed
- Ability to uninstall unwanted apps
- Full customer support in local language including English, Spanish, German, Danish, Norwegian and Swedish
- DMI app development division sets the standard on end-to-end mobility – With a focus on usability testing, quality assurance and an agile development process, DMI is a global leader in end-to-end mobility solutions, assisting enterprises in taking a successful mobile-first approach to reach and engage users. For more details, visit http://dminc.com/integrated-approach/ux-web-app-development/.
Magnus Jern, president of mobile application solutions division, DMI, said:
“We believe that serving the customer and exceeding expectations is what it takes to win today. Delivering successful mobility solutions requires a variety of distinct skill sets, and app development is an integral part of that process. We are proud to announce the launch of yet another successful mobile app, particularly one that will assist in the ongoing challenge of mobile security.”
DMI, the world’s first end-to-end mobility company, combines all the skills and services necessary to deliver mobile enterprise solutions. Built to reinvent business through mobility, DMI has expertise in mobile strategy, UX, web and app development, omni-channel commerce, brand and marketing, big data management and analytics, and secure mobile device, app and data management. The company’s unique, integrated approach to mobility has resulted in dramatic growth as well as an expanding client base, which includes hundreds of Fortune 1000 commercial clients and all fifteen U.S. Federal Departments. Additional information is available at www.dminc.com and on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and Google+.
Nadel Phelan, Inc.