DMI Acquires Mobile and Omnichannel Commerce Expert, KnowledgePath
Acquisition Positions Digital Management, Inc. to Provide the Most Comprehensive Integrated Solution for Enterprise Mobility, Big Data Analytics, Mobile and eCommerce
BETHESDA, Md. – March 26, 2014 — Digital Management, Inc. (DMI), a leading provider of enterprise mobile and big data solutions and services, announced today that it has acquired Burlington, Massachusetts-based KnowledgePath, a rapidly growing provider of mobile and omnichannel commerce solutions.
With the addition of KnowledgePath, DMI is the only company to offer a comprehensive, integrated solution set for enterprise mobility, big data, mobile and eCommerce. DMI solutions integrate mobile strategy, user experience design, mobile application development, secure mobile and eCommerce, managed mobility services and big data analytics to drive revenue, activate alternate channels, improve customer relationships and dramatically increase productivity.
- With more than 80 professionals world-wide, KnowledgePath delivers secure mobile and eCommerce solutions for more than 50 leading consumer and business brands, including TJX, Chico’s, rue21, Sur La Table and more.
- KnowledgePath multi-channel commerce solutions combine mobile commerce, mobile enabled eCommerce and in-store mobile solutions, such as mobile point-of-sale and mobile clienteling.
- KnowledgePath integrates front-end commerce with back-end financials, warehouse management systems, customer relationship management, inventory and ERP systems, unifying all product, customer and order/transaction data across all consumer sales channels to deliver a highly personalized shopping experience.
- DMI has developed more than 1,500 mobile sites and apps for the world’s top brands, including Abercrombie & Fitch, Anheuser-Busch Inbev, ESPN, Mango MNG, Unilever and Toyota. The company’s native and hybrid mobile app development capabilities and responsive website design span every platform, including iOS, Android, BlackBerry OS and Windows.
- DMI has more than 600,000 mobile devices under management for more than 100 clients, including many Fortune 500 companies—like Johnson & Johnson, Sears, The Associated Press and Allergan.
- Jay Sunny Bajaj, president and CEO of DMI, said:
“According to Forrester, mobile commerce is expected to grow to $31 billion by 2016 – that’s roughly 10 percent of the overall $300 billion ecommerce market. Today, enterprises understand that commerce is multi-channel. This requires an integrated approach that combines mobile strategy, user experience design, secure mobile and web commerce, big data integration to drive personalization, and secure management for devices, apps and data. Adding KnowledgePath to the DMI family places us in a position to offer our customers the only integrated solution that effectively addresses all these needs.”
- Marc Irish, CEO of KnowledgePath, said:
“In the industries we serve, there is growing demand for mobile commerce solutions that create an optimal shopping experience for consumers while driving operational efficiencies. For this reason, joining DMI is a very exciting step for our company and an opportunity to meet the demand head-on. DMI has assembled a truly unique set of capabilities and solutions that effectively address every aspect of enterprise mobility. We couldn’t be happier to be a part of this winning team.”
DMI is a leading provider of mobile enterprise solutions and services. The company’s commitment to excellence in delivery of its Enterprise Mobility solutions, Strategic Consulting, Managed Services, Application Development, Web and Mobile Commerce, Cybersecurity solutions and Big Data Analytics, has resulted in dramatic growth and an expanding client base that includes all fifteen U.S. Federal Departments and hundreds of Fortune 1000 commercial clients. DMI is headquartered in Bethesda MD, with satellite and project offices around the world. The company has been named one of the 50 Best Places to Work in the Washington DC area by the Washington Business Journal, and has been awarded Inc. Magazine’s Hire Power Award as one of the top 100 Private Job Creators in the US. Additional information is available at www.dminc.com.
Nadel Phelan, Inc.