Digital Management Inc. (DMI) Delivers the Retail Experience of the Future
Mobile Retail Solutions Portfolio Delivers Engaging Solutions that
Enhance the Customer Experience and Drive Business Results
BETHESDA, Md., Dec. 16, 2013 — Digital Management, Inc. (DMI), a leading provider of mobile enterprise and big data solutions and services, announced today the availability of its Retail Industry Mobile Solutions Portfolio. DMI has developed an end-to-end set of mobile retail solutions that combine mobile and big data technologies to provide retailers with tools to drive loyalty, build brand awareness, enhance in-store and out-of-store experiences, and tap new revenue streams. DMI retail solutions clients include Abercrombie & Fitch, Anheuser Busch Inbev, Mango MNG, NoKadi, TWOFORONE GO, Vantiv, and many more.
- Mobile traffic continues to increase, drives mobile revenue – eMarketer reported this year that mobile traffic growth has increased 1.5 times per year and already accounts for 15 percent of Internet traffic. By adding location-targeted promotions to a mobile app, retailers are able to drive incremental revenue by more than 4 percent.
- Consumers are ready to embrace mobile loyalty programs – More than 50 percent of consumers are interested in replacing loyalty cards with mobile apps. Retailers that are able to personalize online marketing messages have seen a 16 percent increase in retention rates and a 15 percent increase in response rates.
DMI RETAIL INDUSTRY MOBILE SOLUTIONS PORTFOLIO:
- Mobile Loyalty – DMI’s MobileEngage™ creates an environment for launching and processing mobile offerings efficiently; including personalization, distribution and delivery of offers, capture of usage analytics from point-of-sale (POS) devices and offer redemption and gamification programs.
- Mobile Retail App Development – Custom mobile apps from DMI increase revenue and build consumer relationships via the mobile channel; including custom branding, support for multiple platforms, social integration programs, location-based services, mobile payment and redemption, back-end systems integration and operations and management.
- In-Store Device Deployment and Management – DMI enables retailers to enhance the in-store experience by enabling them to effectively equip sales representatives with mobile devices to aid customers. DMI integrates in-store devices; including the configuration, deployment and management of devices, multi-user profile management, app certification and provisioning, help desk and depot services and training of in-store personnel..
- Data Monetization – DMI enables retailers to effectively monetize consumer data. Backend business intelligence drives better pricing strategy; real-time predictive analytics enables creation of personalized offers that generate incremental revenue and build loyalty; data aggregation and visualization drive better strategic decisions.
- Jay Sunny Bajaj, DMI founder and CEO, said:
“Retailers can realize tremendous business benefits when they effectively engage customers on multiple channels. But this requires mastery of several technologies and skills: mobile device management, developing engaging apps, business intelligence and predictive analytics. Our end-to-end retail solutions enable our customers to navigate these challenges to engage customers, build loyalty and generate incremental revenue.”
- Robert Meza, CEO, TWOFORONE GO, said:
“DMI has been an invaluable partner from day one, helping us build engaging mobile apps for Android and iOS that enable our customers to easily find and buy 2 for 1 vouchers from our participating merchants. DMI’s understanding of user experience design has enabled us to create apps that are exciting and fun to use, and that make it easy for customers to find offers that are relevant to them.”
- Viktor Gohlin, Founder and CEO, NoKadi, said:
“With DMI, we’ve built NoKadi – a cool smartphone app that frees up our users’ wallets by digitizing an unlimited number of loyalty and stamp cards. DMI LocalOffers technologies enable our users to receive exclusive, personalized offers from loyalty programs on their phones. At the same time, retailers obtain a powerful tool through which to connect with their consumers in real time, with increased efficiency, improved brand image, powerful analytics, and cost savings. It’s DMI retail solutions that are driving the great experience!”
DMI is a leading provider of mobile enterprise and big data solutions and services. The company’s commitment to excellence in delivery of solutions for Enterprise Mobility, Big Data Analytics, Strategic Consulting, Managed Services, Application Development, and Cybersecurity has resulted in dramatic growth and an expanding client base that includes all fifteen U.S. Federal Departments and hundreds of Fortune 1000 commercial clients. DMI is headquartered in Bethesda MD, with satellite and project offices around the world. The company has been named one of the 50 Best Places to Work in the Washington DC area by the Washington Business Journal, and has been awarded Inc. Magazine’s Hire Power Award as one of the top 100 Private Job Creators in the US. Additional information is available at www.dminc.com.
Nadel Phelan, Inc.