Digital Management Inc. (DMI) Completes Acquisition of Top Mobile Application Solutions Provider Golden Gekko
Award-Winning Designer of Enterprise Mobile Solutions Brings DMI Global Gravitas, Scores of Top-Brand Customers and a Platform for New Vertical Apps
BETHESDA, Md., Oct. 1, 2013 — Digital Management, Inc. (DMI), a leading provider of mobile enterprise solutions and services, announced today that it has completed the acquisition of London-based Golden Gekko. The award-winning designer of enterprise mobile application solutions brings DMI into the C-suite of the world’s top brands, adds hundreds of the world’s best interactive and mobile designers into the DMI stable of talent and lays the foundation for a series of mobile apps specifically tailored for the retail, financial services and healthcare industries.
- Golden Gekko has developed more than 1,500 mobile sites and apps in the past five years, with more than 400 in the past year alone, for top brands, including Abercrombie & Fitch, Anheuser-Busch Inbev, ESPN, Mango MNG, Unilever and Toyota. The company’s native and hybrid mobile apps development capabilities and responsive website design span every platform, including iOS, Android, BlackBerry OS, and Windows.
- Golden Gekko’s enterprise-class mobile solutions generate business results for its clients, tapping new revenue streams, building customer loyalty and enhancing brand awareness among key demographics.
- A recognized leader in interactive and mobile design, Golden Gekko won “Best Consumer App” for the 2012 Mobile Entertainment awards, and has been named finalist for “Best Consumer App” and “Best Enterprise App” for 2013.
- Golden Gekko’s mobile solutions and technologies will become the foundation for retail, financial services and healthcare solutions, which will deliver personalized experiences to mobile users by combining industry-leading interactive design, real-time Big Data insights and advanced enterprise system integration.
- Golden Gekko’s interactive mobile solutions capabilities extend DMI’s comprehensive set of enterprise mobility solutions and services, including mobile strategy, mobile managed services, mobile application solutions, Big Data analytics and mobile commerce.
- Jay Sunny Bajaj, President and CEO of DMI, said:
“The mobile devices sweeping the world today are dramatically changing the way we live and work. The real drivers of this sea of change are the mobile apps that give workers and consumers incredible new access to information, community and processing power. We are proud to make Golden Gekko a part of DMI. The Golden Gekko team is at the leading edge of this mobile revolution – building mobile apps and solutions that are unmatched for their robust enterprise functionality and elegant design.”
- Magnus Jern, Golden Gekko, said:
“Joining DMI is an exciting new step for our company. Together with DMI, we’ll be able to quickly expand our business on a global scale. By combining our application solutions capabilities with DMI’s managed service and integration strengths, we’ll be able to offer more complete, enterprise-class solutions and services to our customers.”
DMI is a leading provider of mobile enterprise solutions and services. The company’s commitment to excellence in delivery of its Enterprise Mobility solutions, Strategic Consulting, Managed Services, Application Development, Cybersecurity solutions and Big Data Analytics, has resulted in dramatic growth and an expanding client base that includes all fifteen U.S. Federal Departments and hundreds of Fortune 1000 commercial clients. DMI is headquartered in Bethesda MD, with satellite and project offices around the world. The company has been named one of the 50 Best Places to Work in the Washington DC area by the Washington Business Journal, and has been awarded Inc. Magazine’s Hire Power Award as one of the top 100 Private Job Creators in the US. Additional information is available at www.dminc.com.
Nadel Phelan, Inc.