Digital Management Awarded Government-wide MOBIS Contract
19-year Contract Vehicle Offers Clients Rapid and Easy Access to the Company’s Government Transformation Expertise.
Bethesda, MD—February 9, 2009 —Digital Management, Inc., announced today that it has been awarded a prime contract on the Mission Oriented Business Integrated Services (MOBIS) Schedule, a government-wide professional services acquisition vehicle managed by the General Services Administration (GSA). The MOBIS Schedule is specifically designed to offer a full range of management and consulting services that can improve the performance, quality, timeliness and efficiency of services provided by the federal government.
The MOBIS ordering guide (available at www.gsa.gov/mobis) showcases the companies on the MOBIS Schedule as the rare firms who “possess the necessary expertise to facilitate how the federal government responds to a continuous stream of new mandates and evolutionary influences… In addition, MOBIS contractors can provide the government with the requisite expertise to enable federal agencies to meet mission requirements requiring integrated business solutions.”
We’re extremely proud to have earned a MOBIS Schedule. …and the timing couldn’t be better: The Obama administration is ushering in a new era of sweeping technological and organizational change in U.S. Government. From social networking to transparency to fiscal discipline, change is coming fast and furious. With a MOBIS Schedule, Digital Management is able to apply our seven-year track record of success in Government Transformation to help the Government expeditiously navigate the many challenges ahead – whether they are agency-wide, government-wide, or worldwide,” said Jay Sunny Bajaj, CEO, Digital Management
In particular, Digital Management’s MOBIS Schedule enables the Government to quickly procure from the Company a broad range of expert advice, assistance, guidance and counseling services to improve government performance, quality, timeliness and efficiency. Digital Management’s service offerings under the MOBIS Schedule include, but are not limited to:
Expert advice, assistance, guidance and counseling in support of agencies’ mission oriented business functions, including:
- Management and strategy consulting
- Program planning, audits and evaluations
- Studies, analyses, scenarios, and reports relating to mission-oriented business programs and initiatives
- Educational, regulatory, economic, and preparedness studies
- Executive/management coaching services
- Customized training
- Expert witness services
- Policy and regulatory development and review
- Advisory and assistance services.
Acquisition Management Support
Support agencies in conducting federal acquisition management activities, including:
- Acquisition planning assistance
- Developing acquisition documents
- Expert assistance in evaluating proposals
- Contract administration services
- Competitive sourcing support.
For Digital Management’s Government clients, the MOBIS Schedule provides a host of procurement benefits, including:
- An unimpeded relationship between the client agency and Digital Management
- Short procurement lead-times and low administrative costs
- Digital Management’s expertise and experience has been pre-qualified
- Pre-negotiated fair and reasonable pricing
- Orders with Digital Management count towards small business and 8(a) small business goals
- Blanket Purchase Agreements can be used to customize solutions
- Flexible teaming arrangements allow Digital Management to provide a total solution approach to meet unique needs
- Worldwide coverage
Digital Management’s GSA MOBIS Schedule (Schedule 874) has a base period of four years, with three five-year option periods. Digital Management’s MOBIS Schedule contract number is GS-10F-0069V, with services available under ordering SINs 874-1 (Consulting Services) and 874-6 (Acquisition Management Support). Ordering information is available at www.gsa.gov/mobis.
About Digital Management:
Digital Management is a leading IT solutions and business strategy consulting firm focused on providing solutions that enable Federal agencies to deliver on the promise of Transformation. We transform Government operations by dependably bridging the gap between business strategy and mission success. We see technology as an efficient, economical means to an end and are dedicated to crafting the solutions that result in an increasingly interoperable, responsive, and cost-effective government. Digital Management provides services and solutions in Strategic Business Transformation, Software Systems Modernization, Enterprise Information Management, Cybersecurity, Healthcare IT, and Federal Financial Management. Digital Management is an SBA-certified, minority-owned, 8(a) small business.
Andrew J. Musliner