With extensive experience with pharmaceutical giants, large hospital systems and payers, our team understands the complexities your organization faces in a hyper-connected, mobile world. Whether you're defining new digital strategies to improve the quality of patient care or streamline clinical trials, we're driven to help you succeed.
HOW WE CAN HELP
Let's turn those obstacles into opportunities
The Healthcare & Life Sciences industries face unique challenges such as value-based care, superior patient privacy and data security, and effective cost management.
What's keeping you up at night?
- Modernizing the Patient Experience
- Actionable Patient Health Data
- IoT & Connected Medical Devices
- Efficient Clinical Trials
- Advancements in Telemedicine
- Electronic Medical Records Integration
- Evolving Changes from Health Insurance Exchanges
- Mobile Device Management
- Patient Privacy & Data Security
- Moving to the Cloud
An enhanced customer experience
From initial strategy and solution development to ongoing security and support, we can help at every turn. Let's translate your most pressing challenges into impactful solutions that drive operational efficiency and enhance the patient experience.
- Customer Research & Ideation
- Data Intelligence Portals
- Predictive Analytics & Big Data
- Medical Device Integration
- Visualized KPI/Metrics Dashboards
- UX Design & Mobile App Development
- Mobile-friendly Web Sites
- Patient Data Security
- Mobile Security & Governance
- Mobile Device Management & Help Desk
- Patient Relationship Management
- Cloud Based Platform
- Content & Document Management
- Global Employee Intranets
- Revenue Cycle Application Modernization
- Application Simplification
From blockchain and edge computing to digital twins and cloud maturity, this ebook provides a quick look at eight of the most crucial trends that will be driving forces in 2019.
In the final installment of our four-part digital leader series, we explore why it is essential to empower employees for digital success.
In part three of our four-part digital leader series, we explore customer engagement via digital, and why it is essential to business success.
In this ebook, we explore the appeal of ipaas and detail why it’s an ideal fit for inspections and surveys. we also discuss why the utility of ipaas is not limited to inspections and how it can help any organization that conducts intensive data-gathering activities.
In part two of our four-part digital leader series, we explore the challenges of creating digital first business models and how it impacts your company, your employees and your customers.
In this ebook we explore the need to create a modern workplace, and the importance of securing skilled employees. we also do a deep dive into how a modernized workplace will result in improved customer experience, increased results, and ultimately the growth of your business.
In this ebook, you will discover how to address five core challenges cx and patient journey pose based on insights from dmi's experts in patient-centered mobile development.
In this four-part series, dmi is taking a deep dive into what it means to be a digital leader for your company, your employees, and your customers.
Dmi has been included in gartner’s magic quadrant for managed mobility services (mms), worldwide report and is positioned in leaders quadrant for the third year running.
In this ebook we present a detailed account mobile technology trends and its potential impact on five major industries - marketing, retail & commerce, automotive & transportation, healthcare, and finance.