The transformation journey begins with the VisionNEXT Persuasion, Influence and Change (PIC) framework.
Together we identify the agency challenge, and depending on its complexity and number of participants, resolve in hours, not days. We guide identified stakeholders and key change agents through a structured workshop to solidify commitment to change and resolution; identify what capabilities, solutions and accelerators are available or should be considered; and how together innovative technology can be leveraged to satisfy the desired outcomes and experiences. We tailor the results into a robust delivery model and, most importantly, why they are uniquely positioned to do so as a result of the workshop. Our PIC framework starts with the agency’s needs and wants, core competencies, and values so that unlike free-form ideation sessions, we ensure a prioritized list of options, capability and direction that capitalize on your strengths and differentiate the overall value proposition.
The real value is achieving unity of purpose and a path to adoption that will reduce the friction of change and accelerate growth in diverse ways that may not have been considered prior to the workshop.
The workshop phase is comprised of these key elements:
- Human-centric focus and approach
- What are the possibilities and solutions?
- How can they be delivered effectively?
- Why they will uniquely position you?
- Leveraging your core competencies
- Guided by your values and goals
- Capitalizing on your strengths
- Differentiating you in the market
- Prioritized list of opportunity delivered