US FEDERAL EXECUTIVE DEPARTMENT
ENDZONE PLATFORM DELIVERS RAPID SITUATIONAL AWARENESS, ANYTIME, ANYWHERE
The ChallengeThroughout the United States, communities, groups, and individuals face risks that require situational awareness support with real-time monitoring and response for networked communications. A US Federal Executive Department needed a monitoring and alerting platform to address emerging threats.
Our InsightAware, responsive, and safe, DMI's EndZone platform delivers an enterprise-class mobile precision situational awareness solution to manage emerging threats in high risk areas.
SCALEABLE AND AVAILABLE
EndZone is a scalable, cloud or on premise solution that provides the capability for networked communications (4G, LTE, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, Coverage on Wheels (COW), and satellite) to align with location based technology while keeping individuals safe during a crisis.
A FULL FEATURE SET TO ADDRESS SECURITY & SAFETY
The EndZone Platform delivers:
- Two-way, FIPS 140-2 encrypted communication for both informational and emergency situations between the Admin Console or Admin mobile application and user’s mobile application.
- Various Alert/Notification Types
- GPS location – both online and offline (no cell coverage)
- Smart Alert Areas
- Multiple SOS triggers, including user initiated and multiple IoT options
- Creation of Dynamic Geofencing and High Risk Areas
- Customized Groups, Alerts and Responses
- Central & Regional Command
- Reporting & Analytics
Previous emergency notification systems only provided mass notifications during an emergency, EndZone now provides agencies the ability to notify users, depending on their geographic location and/or their position in the organization. These capabilities provide a more efficient and productive notification of users throughout the agency. By utilizing the “smart notification” approach, agency management is quickly provided a much clearer picture of their personnel during an emergency.