A couple of weeks ago, one of our amazing customers finally launched their new service, Ubamarket, revolutionizing grocery shopping. The mobile service has been designed based on years of research, months of user-centric design and testing, development, optimization, and finally testing and enhancements. In short, the service helps customers create a shopping list, find the products they need in-store in the fastest way possible, keep track of the total cost of their shopping basket and make check-out extremely fast.
Rather than making you read more, here’s a video demonstrating the service.
We want to congratulate Will Broome and the Ubamarket team on the fantastic success since launch. Not only is the customer feedback great, but it’s also been covered by much of the top UK media. Here’s just a quick overview:
- Can’t Find the Ketchup in the Supermarket? Now There’s an App for That (Telegraph)
- New Shopping App Ubamarket Launching to Transform Food Shopping Experience (Yahoo)
- Retail Gazette Loves: The Ubamarket App (Retail Gazette)
- Ubamarket Shopping App to Launch in Budgens Ahead of National Roll Out (Talking Retail)
- Revolutionary Retail App Ubamarket Launches to Transform UK’s Food Shop (Express)
- Entrepreneur Will Broome Talks Us through His ‘Magic Shopping List’ App Ubamarket (Business Daily)
We will continue to work with Ubamarket to improve the service with the intention of rolling it out to thousands of stores in the UK and later globally.
Once again, congratulations for a great start!
Magnus Jern, President DMI International