As we head into the last few days of 2018, we can’t help but look back on the last 12 months with such pride in our team. From organizational milestones to office ribbon cuttings and receiving noteworthy awards, it’s been a year full excitement here at DMI. We have so much to celebrate in 2018, specifically these most memorable highlights throughout the year:
- New year, new look – January 1, 2018 was just the beginning of the new age DMI with the launch of the new and improved DMI website.
- The team set up shop at AutoMobili-D in Detroit for the third year in a row.
- Retail experts gathered in NYC once again for the annual NRF Big Show.
- Tech leaders from around the globe gathered in Barcelona to discuss the technological and cultural challenges in today’s connected world and how to create a better future using mobile technology.
- Gartner recognized DMI as a Leader in their Magic Quadrant for Managed Mobility Services, Worldwide for the Third Year in a Row.
- Clutch names top Digital Designers, UX Designer, App Developers, Android and iPhone App Developers.
- DMI began to empower students, teachers and first responders in emergency situations with the launch of the Student Safety App, EndZone for Education during the #AppsOverArms campaign.
- The team celebrated 16 sweet years of serving our customers and employees with a global DMI birthday blowout.
- Clients and Employees took part in the annual summer kickoff event, Tech Chef.
- DMI opens brand new office in Tysons Corner to better serve the growing population of the DC Metro Area.
- DMI and Information Builders Deliver IoT Accelerators for Asset Tracking, Fleet Management, and Predictive Maintenance.
- DMI was named a 2018 Top Workplace in the DC Metro area (DC, VA and MD) through a survey administered by The Washington Post.
- DMI participated in the second annual Mobile World Congress Americas, speaking on the vehicle of the future and the connected solutions that will get us there.
- Clutch named DMI among the Leading Mobile App Developers Across the United States in their annual report for 2018 tech trends.
- The team introduced two new service divisions: Cloud Services & Connected Solutions (CSCS) and Data Analytics & Artificial Intelligence (DAAI).
- DMI has been awarded a five year government solutions contract to Enhance HUD IT Systems.
- Clutch announces 200+ Developers as Global Leaders placing DMI among the highly recognized
- Due to the creative capabilities of the organization, DMI has been ranked among more than 130 Creative and Design Agencies by Clutch.
- DMI listed in the Exclusive 2018 Clutch 1,000 companies
- The team had the privilege to participate in the national event honoring fallen soldiers at Arlington National Cemetery by laying wreaths on the grave markers of America’s heroes.
After a year full of transformation on all fronts, we can’t want to see what 2019 brings!