There are still a few places left to join us at Google in London on the 21st of May! The event is called ‘Making the most of mobile- Everything you need to know’ and is aimed at anyone wanting to succeed with their mobile strategy. The sessions will consist of insights and thought leadership with questions/answers and discussions after each session.
Attendees will gain a greater understanding of recommended practices and approaches, as well as have a forum in which to discuss and hear fellow companies’ questions and challenges.
The audience is any organisation that sees mobile as an integral part of their strategy and would like to learn more about how to make the most of mobile services.
The confirmed agenda will include the following:
• Updates on the biggest trends including wearables, beacons, privacy, IoT, etc and what they mean for you
• Threats from mobile disruption and how focus on discounts is hurting businesses
• The secret to every app success: User Participatory Design and Testing
• Recent case studies on how mobile is changing how we work internally and externally
• Leveraging Google Cloud in launching mobile services
To join us, you can register here but hurry as the spaces available are very limited. See you at Google!